Developing Alternatives provides a forum for our professional staff and guest authors to share their ideas in depth and address issues of topical interest. The journal is widely read by development practitioners around the world.
- Beyond Boundaries: How Secure Land Tenure is Improving Lives in Rural Tanzania
- Case Study: Overcoming Land Tenure Issues to Stimulate Investment in Mozambique
- Case Study: A Market Systems Approach to Deriving Value from Land Certificates in Ethiopia
- Putting the Value in Land Titling
- Land Titles in Ethiopia Open Doors to Finance and Investment