Developing Alternatives provides a forum for our professional staff and guest authors to share their ideas in depth and address issues of topical interest. The journal is widely read by development practitioners around the world.
- Liberia Moves to Reduce Donor Dependence by Improving its Ability to Invest in Itself
- Women’s Land Rights and the Problem of Polygamy: A Proposal in Ethiopia
- Gathering the Evidence to Mobilize Domestic Resources for Health Care
- To Realize the Promise of Renewables, Address the Concerns of Local People
- New Orangutan Species Discovered in Forest Supported by USAID Conservation Program